That's right, ladies and gentlemen, we now have a place to discuss our favorite topic: opera, of course! Over the next few days, I will be working on building it up. But for the time being, please remember that it is a work in progress. I have never created a forum before, so I'm sort of learning as I go. But don't let that stop you from jumping in right now! You can find it here, or click on the above tab. I'll see you there!
Thursday, May 7, 2015
Come join the discussion! Opera Oregon now has a forum.
That's right, ladies and gentlemen, we now have a place to discuss our favorite topic: opera, of course! Over the next few days, I will be working on building it up. But for the time being, please remember that it is a work in progress. I have never created a forum before, so I'm sort of learning as I go. But don't let that stop you from jumping in right now! You can find it here, or click on the above tab. I'll see you there!
Labels:
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment