Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Site Announcement: I'm Back!

Hello again, ladies and gentlemen!  It has been a VERY long time since I last posted, and I really thought I was done writing for a while there.  But I'm pleased to announce that I'm back.  I mean, REALLY back!  And while I won't be posting every day, or even necessarily every week, I will certainly be updating the blog a lot more frequently than I have in the past.  Starting early next week, I will be taking a look at the upcoming 2015-2016 season with all of the opera companies (or at least those I am aware of) in the beautiful state of Oregon.  I will also resume writing about a selection of artists and composers, and anything else that happens to pop into my head.  As time goes on, I hope to resuscitate the Opera of the Week discussions, as well.  For now, though, that's all I have to say.  Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment